A Hair Tutorial!
Anyway, this morning I thought I would give it a try. I decided to take pictures along the way and if it didn't turn out well, it's easy enough to delete the pics. But, alas, I loved the results!
So here goes....
A couple of quick tips:
- When you're dividing and rolling pieces of each pigtail, spray each piece with a good hairspray. (Usually the cheap ones are the strongest!)
- Let the rollers cool completely.
- When you take the rollers out and release the pigtail, DON'T brush your hair. Just run your fingers through.
- Turn you head upside down and spray with hair spray.
- This would work on medium length hair as well as long.
I'll definitely be doing this again! I just read an old post by Beautifully Invisible in which she stresses the importance of good hair grooming. That seared me right to the soul, and I thought, "Man! I really need to step up my hair game!" And with this I think I have!