Sunday, June 9, 2013

Because I love the 70s and true love lasts forever.....

 photo vintagedenim_zpscb3b28b4.jpg

Vintage Denim Dress:  Available on ebay , BCBG platforms:  thrifted

 photo vintagedress2_zps81a85ba7.jpg


Perfect wash and weight denim?  CHECK
Loose and sleeveless?  CHECK
Honkin' big silver hoops?  CHECK
Modern platforms?  CHECK
Wonderful 70s hippie chic-ness?  CHECK CHECK
Lotta look for a great price and supports ethical style?  CHECK CHECK CHECK!

I have had this listed for months now, and it's one of those pieces that I am surprised is still around.  I was playing dress up this morning with some of my inventory and fell in love with it all over again, and decided that if it doesn't sell in a couple of weeks, then it's meant to be mine!  When the weather starts to cool, I'll pair it with a tissue long sleeve tee or turtleneck and my favorite boots!

I'm happy to hook up with Patti for Visible Monday this week!!

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. You look amazing in this Serene!! And its your smile that really makes the look...great find!! Hope all is well your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes--you need to keep this!! it's cute for summer and has so much potential for winter layred with boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design is very pretty, beautiful colors, I like these very much. Want to buy leather jackets, cwmalls.com is a very good site and there are many stylish leather jackets, I will have a try.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you are looking for elegant beaded dresses, then visit Zmilelee. Zmilelee is one of the best international clothing store offering worldwide shipping of evening dresses and designer accessories.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice article here and thanks for it .I always like and such a super contents of these blogs.Just Fashion Now

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Serene