Sunday, June 9, 2013

Because I love the 70s and true love lasts forever.....

 photo vintagedenim_zpscb3b28b4.jpg

Vintage Denim Dress:  Available on ebay , BCBG platforms:  thrifted

 photo vintagedress2_zps81a85ba7.jpg


Perfect wash and weight denim?  CHECK
Loose and sleeveless?  CHECK
Honkin' big silver hoops?  CHECK
Modern platforms?  CHECK
Wonderful 70s hippie chic-ness?  CHECK CHECK
Lotta look for a great price and supports ethical style?  CHECK CHECK CHECK!

I have had this listed for months now, and it's one of those pieces that I am surprised is still around.  I was playing dress up this morning with some of my inventory and fell in love with it all over again, and decided that if it doesn't sell in a couple of weeks, then it's meant to be mine!  When the weather starts to cool, I'll pair it with a tissue long sleeve tee or turtleneck and my favorite boots!

I'm happy to hook up with Patti for Visible Monday this week!!

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. You look amazing in this Serene!! And its your smile that really makes the look...great find!! Hope all is well your way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes--you need to keep this!! it's cute for summer and has so much potential for winter layred with boots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The design is very pretty, beautiful colors, I like these very much. Want to buy leather jackets, cwmalls.com is a very good site and there are many stylish leather jackets, I will have a try.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Serene