Tuesday, October 23, 2012

EB: What I'm Loving In My Store Now



This sweater just makes my heart happy!  It's vintage and in oxblood, the fab color of the season right now!   The embroidery is just magnificent and what can I say?  It was love at first sight!   By the way, check out Bella in her oxbloody fabulousness!



Well Helllllloooooo Lovah!  I just ADORE these booties!!!  And truth be told, they'd be in my closet to stay if they weren't just a tad too big.  I imagine them paired with tights and worn with EVERYTHING!!  You know who does the bootie thang better than anyone I know?  Patti!!!  Check out her bootie-liciousness here, here, and here!



Oh the sweetness!  When I came across this blouse, I just knew I had to get it.  The pastel like colors, the double breasted look, the virginal collar......it all just WORKS!  I imagine styling it with a pair of wide leg jeans.  Or maybe a pair of dark gray cigarette pants and some pointy toe heels.  I also envision skinny jeans and boots and a leather jacket to toughen it up a bit...like a good girl gone bad!  You know who I think of when I see this?  Shey!  Shey has a way of doing  sweet and still keeping it grown up looking....even.....dare I say SEXY?    That's what I see in this blouse:  girl and woman combined!

I'll share more of my other favorites soon, but in the meantime, feel free to check out my store.  I'm running a sale right now, and I also offer a best offer option on all my listings!  

By the way, please be sure to check out Terri's listings !  This BCBG cardigan dress/duster is heavenly!  I can see it with a great slip underneath and belted or even worn open over jeans and boots and a tee!  Or what about these Betancourt flats?!  LOVE them with a pair of cigarette pants or a pencil skirt and sweater!  Completely classic!

You can also check out Ms Bella!  She's letting go some of her fabulous finds, and how great are these platform sandals?  I think these would be so cool with sweater tights and a midi skirt!  

Big love and hugs to you all!



Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. The sweater and the booties are great, Serene! Best of continued luck with the store! You have a great eye!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are awesome!! They'll fly out your store to some discerning fashionista!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the shout-out, S! I do love those booties, and they are just a bit too small : < But I am going over to your store now to shop around. xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Patti! I really mean it! You work the bootie look like none other!

      Delete
  4. That sweater is fabulous! I love how the embroidery frames the neck. And you know I love those blue booties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this! A totally unexpected plug! I'm still on "probation" on rather in my trial period and it is most frustrating. Now, I'm off to check out those booties. I'm needing a pair.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww Terri! You'll get the hang of it! You've got some great stuff!

      Delete
  6. Hi Serene! I love those boots, but they look like they are for gals with tiny feet. I am a size 9, boo hiss. How are you? I've been meaning to email you for a month! Adrienne and I are focusing on hats for our November round-up. Do ever wear hats? You can send me a picture by Nov. 1 if you want to join in the fun. I hope you are well! XO, Jill

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jill! I'm doing great! I wish I did wear hats! I actually love them but can never seem to wear one without feeling self conscious! I can't wait to see how you guys wear yours! Let's email soon and catch up!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Serene