I kept everything else simple. An elegant heel and minimal gold jewelry. Really, it's all about the dress and the dress speaks volumes!
Other ways I'll style it:
- With skinny jeans
- Worn open over black cigarette pants, like a jacket
- With a brown leather belt
- With my high heel brown Nine West boots
- With a skinny belt and cute flats with the sash around my hair
Dress: Tracy Porter, thrifted, Shoes: Ann Taylor, Yard Sale for $2!
There is about $7 in this whole outfit!!
I also want to take a quick moment to add that although I am an avid advocate of thrifting (for MANY reasons), at the Elegant Bohemian, no one gets "should" on! Truly, my purpose is pure: to showcase thrifted finds with the intention of building a great wardrobe regardless of your budget. Period. I'm absolutely NOT saying...
- You SHOULD be thrifting!
- You SHOULD love it!
- You SHOULD never shop retail again!
- You SHOULD be as bothered by fast fashion as I am!
- You SHOULD do what I say!!!
NO! One thing I LOATHE is for someone to should on me! So whether you love to thrift, think it's disgusting, are mildly curious or it just ain't your thing, you've got a friendly little corner of the internet right here!
Oh! And sliding it in at the last minute, but hooking up with Patti for Visible Monday!
Peace Love and SOUL to you all!