Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Happy feelin's in the air....


Dress:  Thrifted Vintage,  Belt & necklace: Thrifted, Shoes:  Belk via Gift


My daughter and me


Just a happy little post today.....because this dress makes me happy!  Normally I like to wear it with a funky pair of heels, but as we were going Black Friday Shopping, circumstances necessitated flats.  I think I'm going to be on the look out for some sleek leather flats.

The collage of pictures is the product of my daughter photographing me on continuous shoot!  You should have seen the ones I deleted!!!

In honor of happy, go out and wear your favorite dress today!  Then if you want, send me a picture and I'll do a post next week of everyone in their favorite dress!  Big love to you all!   Group hug everyone!

Lyrics from:  Happy Feelings by Frankie Beverly and Maze


Photobucket

17 comments:

  1. Loooks like you had a good twirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are both so lovely - and I hope you had a wonderful day shopping! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful women and beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. O,look how beautiful you both are!!!
    Love this frock,hon,no wonder you're perky!!!XXX

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey hon--glad to see you twirlin'. Love this dress--and your daughter is a doll. Hope you enjoyed your time with your girl!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the photo of the two of you. I would absolutely follow your advice, but I don't own a single dress! Mon Dieu! (Hoping to change that soon). You are inspiring me to free my "inner girl." Can't wait to see your new flats when you get them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You do look so happy. Your daughter is beautiful. The dress is so fun looking like it would make one happy just to wear it and twirl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a lovely vintage dress, you look stylish in it. Your daughter looks as gorgeous as you!

    mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You guys are so cute...makes me miss my daughter even more!! And twirling reminds me of YOU'VE GOT MAIL...I need to watch it this weekend....I LOVE YOUR SHOES!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did I missed this post???
    The dress is gorgeous, and you both look soooooo happy together.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your daughter is adorable and so helpful with all the photos. It's easy to figure out which dress is my favorite, since I only have one. I will try to find it so I can send you a picture. I like your dress with the belt. Did they come together?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beryl, they didn't come together....I've found myself wearing a different belt and different shoes with this dress everytime I wear it!

    Thanks all for the sweet comments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your daughter is beautiful, like you. Must have been fun to do the photos because it shows on your face!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You and your daughter are both beautiful! And I adore that dress, very lady like Serene.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The flats go really well with this dress! Glad you chose to wear them. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very classic monochrome outfit, you look simply chic. Can't believe your 10 year old boots still looks liKE brand new!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Serene