Thursday, March 31, 2011

~The Fit Bohemian

I don't know if many of you know this, but I also have another (albeit, sorely neglected as of late) blog.  It's called The Fit Bohemian.  I just posted Ten Ways to Live a Healthier and Happier Life.  These are simple, yet effective ways to improve your health.  It's not all scientific, it's practical.  It's been my experience that most people KNOW what to do to lose weight (I hate that those two words are such an inherent part of our everyday vocabulary), and get fit.  Most people know that if they eat a donut for breakfast every day, that's not exactly health food.  I believe, that the obstacle to health, that trips people up is motivation.  Sometimes, we think that getting fit is just going to cost us too much:  too much time, too much energy, too many sacrifices.  But truly, it doesn't!!  Check out my post and I'd love to hear any of YOUR tips for a healthier lifestyle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Serene