Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Out of the Loop......

I'm typing this from a hotel room in Florida.  I'm out of town on a bit of a vacation and loving every minute of it!  The party from work is behind me and soon this time away from home will be as well.  One of the things I love about being away from EVERYTHING for a few days is that it gives one time to really think without a bunch of distractions.  I've got TONS of ideas for all kinds of things!!!  You guys have a FABULOUS week and I'm looking forward to showing you some of my Florida Finds!!  Good stuff......Good stuff!  Hugs to you all!   ~Serene

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see what you have...looking forward to your return and so jealous you are in Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Same to you Serene! Enjoy every second of sunshine for me!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. its so true--hope the weather is good and looking forward to hearing your new ideas! Love me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy your time away! I hope it's marvelous! Your site looks great! A bit of a refresh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing about a few days away is that it gives us a renewed appreciation for home. Looking forward to seeing some of these ideas that are bubbling up. Now go work on your tan.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Serene