Thursday, September 23, 2010

I Got All My Sistahs and Me!


Today's outfit is dedicated to my lovely sister, Verena! She bought this skirt from CABI a couple of years ago and I've always loved it. Okay, I might have COVETED it...just a bit. But, alas, twas not to be. My fair sister loved the skirt also. A tempetuous skirt love triangle, if you will. So what does my sweet sib do? She surprise mails me the skirt with a not attached that read, "Surprise! How about I wear it Easter to Labor Day and you wear it Labor Day to Easter?" How cool is that?! Time share for clothes! BRILLIANT!



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Stop looking at my roosters and look at me!

Well obviously, I couldn't wait to put an outfit together with it and I LOVE what I came up with. It just felt so girly and Italian for some reason....hmmmm....don't know where that comes from? It actually looks a little like a dress on as I paired a camisole tunic top (tucked in) and added a belt. Slipped on a pair of barely there leather slip ons, throw on my fitted denim jacket and I'm feelin' like a girly girl!




Top......BCBG clearance

Skirt......Cabi via my sister

Belt......Michael Kors via TJ Maxx

Shoes......Via Spaga via Thrifted

Denim Jacket......Bisou Bisou (JC Penny's) I've had that baby for years and we're still just getting to know each other!



For my SISTERS!

1 comment:

  1. Oh what a sweet sister you have - I wish I had one to swap clothes with. You certainly do look like you should be swinging in a hammock under a tree at your Tuscan villa! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment:) You have a new follower.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Serene