Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Make My Day!


Oh the bliss of wearing something that just makes you feel pretty! I found this top at one of my favorite thrift stores around here.....I never leave there empty handed. I love the color and the shiny factor. I'm so seeing wearing this all year round; it's just begging to peak out from under a jacket. I think this is only the second time I've worn this skirt this year, but I just can't seem to part with it. It always makes me feel so girly when I wear it and frankly, I REALLY enjoy being a girly girl.

Photobucket


Now just between us girls...don't you just love the shoes!? I thrifted these in Asheville and I could not believe my score. These babies just love on everything I wear them with and doesn't everything look better when it's loved on? I know I do!

Photobucket

I also must make brief mention of the rosary. I found this on the ground when my husband and I were walking through a dirt parking lot going to see Earth Wind and Fire (my favorite group of all time!). It's just so bohemian looking and adds a bit of whimsy to the outfit. By the way, this entire outfit cost no more than $20....and that includes everything. I can be cute and still afford some pizza! Now THAT'S a good day!

Photobucket

I'm having a blast with this blogging thing! I also have a fitness blog that I love to post on....The Fit Bohemian



A little EWF goodie for everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Serene