Tuesday, September 21, 2010

When You're Smiling.....

Photobucket

If the earth's surface is 2/3 water, then my face's surface is 2/3 mouth! But, I'm smiling so big because I got to spend the day in Greenville, SC with my sweetie. Greenville is AMAZING! And so is my thrifted dress that I picked up for $5! It came with a couple of small back ties that I just snipped off. I'm looking forward to figuring out many many different ways to wear this cutie. I'm usually not a huge fan of pattern, but this one is just so pretty I couldn't resist it's charm.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Dress: Thrifted.....$5

Belt: Thrifted....genuine leather for just 25cents!

Shoes: TJ Maxx.....around $12

Total: Less than $20 for the entire outfit! But the cuteness I felt was priceless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Serene