Tuesday, August 23, 2011

But you gotta keep you head up...HEY HEY!




Alright, so I'm not ALWAYS in a dress or skirt!  This is me pretty dressed down.  We had some errands to run on Friday and so I threw on these capris (which normally I hate, but I like these) and this great t-shirt (also something I almost never wear) with some clogs.  My husband LOVED the look and was more than willing to direct me and take my picture.

My hair is completely undone and in the second picture, I look like I smelled something stinky.  But since this is The Elegant Bohemian and not Vogue, I decided to leave it in.  You know, as much as we all like to dress up, sometimes I just don't want to!  Usually, when I come home, I'm out of my clothes and into a pair of shorts.  Oddly, however, when I worked from home, I've always "dressed" for work.  I just don't feel like myself if I'm all unkempt.  How do you do casual?

12 comments:

  1. Serene,
    You do a great casual. I have a hard time pulling that together. I think you look younger in this post.
    Hmmmmmm, maybe you're onto something here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Tammy, you do look younger - maybe it's the fab hair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a wistful look....not a bad smell look! You pull off 'casual' beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that first picture on the steps so much and you do look younger...the girls are right! I have so many casual looks...for summer it has been about capris that fit well and now it will be all denim...I really love jeans and wish I could wear them every day!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute, cute!! And I LOVE LOVE yesterday's black dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look great in a rock star t-shirt! I actually think you look quite dressy pairing it with those crisp white cut offs and the clogs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think you look beautiful! The black and white is very elegant still!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great casual look! Like you said, we can't always be Vogue! I am not a T-shirt and jeans girl, I like to dress up, but when I do wear jeans and a T-shirt it makes it more special to me for some reason!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair looks so pretty all loose and casual like that! Like you just walked off a beach!
    And, I LOVE those clogs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like your hair! Wish I could see how men's minds work for just one day.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that even your casual outfit looks quite elegant on you - clogs and white capris are so pretty))

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Serene