Sunday, August 14, 2011

Day Dream Believer and Visible Monday!




Surprise!  Surprise!  I DO wear pants every now and then!!!  But to be honest, pants are tricky on me.  I feel like it's difficult to get a really good fit.  I have muscular legs and a full BE-hind, so pants aren't always a flattering fit for me.

So when I DO come across a pair that fit and feel good, I snatch them up no matter what the cost!  Fortunately, the cost for these was only about $10!  Ann Taylor Outlet is one of the best places to find pants.  They have different fits and styles to choose from and it's rare that I go and don't find some kind of bottom.

The day that I wore these, I ran out of the house to go the gym around 4:30 am and completely forgot bracelets.  I felt a little naked without anything along the arms, but what the hey!  I got over it quick! So for wearing this color, I'm going to make this my Visible Monday outfit!  What?!  You haven't heard of Visible Monday?  Wellllllllll, then just head on over to Patti's blog, Not Dead Yet Style and check out all the other over 40 and super visible women!

18 comments:

  1. That color of pink is perfect on you. The blouse itself is a rose color gem. Lovely, lady, lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those jeans on you - they are perfecto! I have a hard time finding work slacks so I usually have to pull out the trusty ole sewing maching to make them to my liking but $10???? How many pair did you get? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look *fantastic* in jeans, girlfriend! Thanks so much for participating in Visible Monday - xoxoxo - Patti

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute pants and great fit. And borrowed shoes - I love having a friend who wears my size in shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for your warm welcome, my dear Serene.
    Glad to be back.
    You look radiant in pink.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like you in pants...these are a great fit for you and this color is gorgeous on you!! have a beautiful Monday...I am off to work!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the pink blouse! And you look great in jeans, honestly <3

    http://tri-skelos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit with the pants and the beautiful pink blouse. You radiate, as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty colors. I love the turquoise accent with the necklace. Really nice fitting jeans. Why is it so darn hard for so many of us to find pants that fit?

    ReplyDelete
  10. I rarely wear pants and post including jeans are especially scarce on my blog. I have trouble finding jeans that fit my thighs and waist, it can become so frustrating. These jeans look great on you and that blouse couldn't be more perfect. The color just pops and looks wonderful with the turquoise pendent.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Look at you looking great in your jeans that actually fit! I love the pink and turquoise together!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am really excited that you posted the comment that you removed the sleeves on your blouse. I've never been much of a re-styler (I'm trying to be more open to it) and have never considered removing sleeves. BTW- I've known you are committed to working out, but it still amazes me that you are able to do it @ 4:30 :) Go you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey GF~Looking cool in that hot pink blouse and jeans! I'm with you--a rare pants wearer I am. Hard to get them to fit and not feel uncomfortable! Looking good! Love, me

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great combo! I love your pink blouse!

    ReplyDelete
  15. it's a great idea to cut off the sleeves, it looks so chic now. I adore the color, it looks great on you! The pants fits you perfectly. I like the turquoise necklace too.

    love,mongs
    mythriftycloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Those jeans look great! And I think everybody has trouble finding pants. (Repeat after me: It's not YOU, or your bee-hind. I have trouble for the opposite reason from you --- once I get them big enough to fit around my waist, my non-hips and non-rear are swimming in fabric).

    And yeah, that pink looks great! Didn't think I liked bright pink, but it really looks great here. Nicely done, Serene!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment! ~Serene