Katy of Modly Chic is so kind to have started Fashion Friend Friday where she asks participants five questions to answer. This week, to switch it up, she asks everyone to tell 10 random things about ourselves. So here goes and with this post I'm initiated into my first FBFF post!
1. I spent alot of time alone when I was a little girl and had an imaginary friend/nemesis named Marsha Day Kellan. She was extremely jealous of me and everything I did! But I, nonplussed by her attempts to foil my fabulousness, stayed the everkindly favorite of the other unnamed imaginary friends.
2. If I could choose to be Scarlett or Melanie, I'd choose Melanie everytime!
3. I would have loved to be the Asian girl on Soul Train!
4. Before I die, I would love to learn to play the drums.
5. I CAN'T STAND when celebrities try to get political.
6. I rarely get so mad that I don't worry about hurting the other person's feelings.
7. I've often wondered what it would feel like to be a really small petite woman.....you know, one of those wisp'o women.
8. I have a French grandfather that I've never met and my mother never met....the only thing I know about him is that he was in the French Surete in 1949 and his name is Ettienne Monet.
9. I redo people's outfits and give them makeovers in my head.
10. I'm so curious about random irrelevant things about people. People's lives are fascinating to me.
So there are 10 random things about me. If you have any other questions or want to tell me I'm strange, just email me at email@example.com. As always, thanks for stopping by little blog. Stop by again and we'll have coffee and a goodie!